Thursday 22 May 2014

Have to keep making those ATC's

Now with so much going on, I still seem to be making ATC cards. Not as many as I used to do but they still keep rolling off the line regularly. And the thing is I always feel so very happy with most of them. I still enjoy the sheer simplicity of a simple collaged ATC.

Yes, I use a background (several layers possibly) and not only a main image but also other images which extend the story. And most of my ATC's do tell a story. I have writen a few tutorials on creating simple ATC's which you can find on Squidoo. This page covers articles about ATC's (ACEO's), tutorials and some thoughts on various aspects of ATC's.

Today, I am posting 2 cards from another challenge on PDA, with the theme, RETRO







If you like a good read, then try this article, Simplicity in Art,  in which a try to explain why I feel so happy with this concept. It is based on quotes from many masters from the past and right up to the present time. I also include oone or two from other art forms which I feel may apply and add value to the discussion.

No comments: