Sunday 27 January 2013

Collaged Row Houses and 365 journaling prompts

Do you remember my attempts at Little row houses?







Well these are a few of them. But I have written a Squidoo lens about using this idea as a project for kids during rainy days and holidays. A bit of card and a magazine or two, and simply answering the question who lives here. A wonderful art project to get them thinking and using their creativity. Or maybe you want to check it out for yourselves, be my guest.

Collage Project For Kids, Little Row Houses

SECONDLY FOR TODAY:- Do you have problems with new ideas to keep up a flow of craft ideas for your projects. Then you need this free e-book,


to be found at Cynthia's Blog, but be warned it is 15.6 MB so you will need broadband. It is well worth the effort and I know I shall be using this often.


No comments: