Sunday 4 November 2012

Artist Trading Cards on a theme of Weather

It has been some time since I did any collaging, things at home have settled down but my craft stash is all packed away and difficcult to access at the moment. I have been painting as you may know if you follow my blog Painting with John.

But here are two I have managed to do despite bonfire parties this weekend. The theme of the challenge was Weather, I chose to work with summer/sun. As usual. larger images are available on my Flickr account.

Enjoying The summer Sun






Enjoying The Sun With My Friends




They are not perfect but are a good start to rediscovering a favourite technique for creating art. I have seen imperfections since posting large sized images which I had wished I had noticed before. Do all artists find this with their art?

Here's hoping more will follow, I need to unpack my stash and get down to some real messing about with all my toys and materials.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am just starting out with ATC's but have become seriously addicted!!!! Would love for you to come and take a look at mine. I have alink to my Flickr account on my Blog as well....as I said I am just starting out.