Sunday 15 April 2012

Free vintage photographs for collage art

I have started posting some old family photographs on to RedGage. An example is:-

The adults are my mother's parents. I accept that once a photograph is posted onto the internet it becomes fair game to some people, but I would be happy for these to be used in creating art. Only a few to be found there at present, but I intend to put a fair number on that page. Another example is:-


I am not even sure who these are, my mother had a collection of photos that she kept to herself for some reason.

Please feel free to visit my RedGage collection of vintage photographs to see if there are any of the photos that you feel you could use. I would be grateful for a mention and to know if you have used them but it is not a condition.

You might be interested to know that finding this collection upon my mother's passing, was instrumental in converting me into a collage artist. I have written about my first collaged ATC else where on this blog.

Happy creating!

No comments: