Wednesday 31 August 2011

An Altered CD case

I have made another altered piece for the PDA Designer group, it is an altered CD case ( jewel case). Lots of altered CD's have been shown on pDA recently and I wondered what happened to all the cases. Hence this piece, "Lord Rosebey's Gentlemen's Club".







As always larger images may be seen on my Flickr account. All images are from collage sheets supplied by Kim Newberg.

The photos of the victorian (?) rooms and one or two game pieces that I had lying around were perfect with the challenge subject  - a sheet of cigar adverts which showed gentleman smoking... cigars, of course. The idea of a gentlemen's club was a no-brainer. The name of the club was from one of the adverts.

I have been quite busy recently with a number of projects including adding products to my Zazzle Store and my Bonanza Booth, why not check out some of the items I have for sale.

No comments: