Monday 27 June 2011

Getting back to some ATC trading

Seems to have been ages since I last made an ATC trade; the group that I did most of my trading in on Flickr seems to have come to a full stop. A little sad but I guess that is the way of the world, people move on and make new interests or join other groups - or the ubiquitous FACEBOOK, as it marches forward. Personally I do have a F/B presence but I don't really spend a lot of time on their, and it seems that I am using it mainly to promote my Squidoo web-pages.

Anyway, tonight I have posted an ATC in the PDA challenge / swap. This month is the 21st challenge and to celebrate I have chosen an "open theme". We have some great cards already - looks like it may be a good month. My entry is:-


The images are mainly from collage sheets by Kim Newberg and the text is from a link on my Squidoo page, Making Artist Trading Cards. You can see other cards entered into this and past challenges in the offical PDA ATC blog.

Here's hoping that this is the first of many to come in the future, I would really hate to not be trading. It has opened a whole world of alternative art for me and has made me many friends and contacts around the world via the internet.

1 comment:

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

I too have met people,and made friends from around the world that I otherwise would never had the opportunity if it was not for my first trading of atc's.