Sunday 21 February 2010

free to use vintage images

Following on from my last post, I thought that I ought to actually show a couple of images, typical of the ones that I have been posting on my Flickr photostream. I have been buying some vintage ( pre 1922 so in the public domain) books from one or two second hand sources and felt that the images should be made available for art work, etc. Check out Flickr for those I have posted so far and the collage images group for more, of all sorts and sizes! A great resource for artists!

Anyway here are a few examples, enjoy :-


a modern motor bicycle

early english costume

The Growth of Music cover 1912
The sizes here are determined by the constraints of Blogger's layout, full size images available on Flickr

1 comment:

Naj said...

More lovely images John.