Sunday 7 June 2009

My journey into digital art

another quickie today; I have just uploaded this video of some of my digital artwork. From the early days of playing with digital "art" programs and getting a wireless tablet so that I could draw without having to use the mouse, to creating digital abstracts.

All the software has been free to download, art programs such as ArtWeaver, Artrage and Project Dogwaffle - there are others but three to play with seemed sufficient. I also use Photoplus (Serif) for most of the digital collage work and manipulating photos. It is probably not as "good" as the industry standard, in that it does not have the same support and vast range of on-line brushes and tutorials but It is quite similar once you get used to the teminology.

More next time.

No comments: