Monday 10 November 2008

New Challenge ATC


I have found my way to a recently started site where there is loads of free images and much more besides. Paperdigitalimages is worth a look. the first challenge was on the theme of "ONE", my atc for this is.... "Mirror, mirror.........."

I had just bought a large stamp (ebay!) and created this background by stamping with denim on a bright red card. I tore the card corners so that the image was contrasted against the background rather than the white card. It was an image I had had around for some time but never quite got round to using it. The young lady gazing at herself in the mirror (under the gold star) just seemed to fit the theme, "the one". The advertisements and flowers were added for extra detail and colour.

A short post today, lots to do - more in the near future.

No comments: