Tuesday 14 October 2008

oodles of atc's

Can't keep away from this subject but I am not going to say much here. I am simply going to post a number of atc's which I have made over the past few days. I have been adding a description of the techniques and the why's and wherefore's of these art cards on my Flickr photo stream. I don't want to duplicate so if you would like to read more about them follow the links. Here they are:-



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


regrets



Remember, if you would like to trade/swap any of my available cards contact me via my Flickr photostream


In future I think that I shall be putting less on the description in Flickr and adding definitive comments on here which is the way I started to do things - just seemed to have got carried away.


Off to my art group tonight, I shall be attempting to produce a collage in the style of Matisse - I am keeping my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

My name is Cindy said...

Can't wait to see it!!