Friday 23 May 2008

Black & White challenge ATC's

I have been on a short trip to Prague with my better half (bless her cotton socks for all the shopping we put in over the four days we were there). I was going to post a few photos of our sight-seeing triip but thought, "hey they can look it up on the web, and the photos will probably be better than I can show". So I have only one photo to show, It is actually an indoor shot from the Palladium shopping centre near the Republic Square in the Old Town. The photo is actually part of a frieze, decorating the gent's urinal. I needed four shots to get it all in but will only bore you with one. this has to be the overiding image of Prague for me.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I will tell you it can be quite intimidating using this facility, for most fellows and certainly caused a few laughs.

Anyway back to art.................... here are a couple of ATC's I made just before I flew off last week. It was for a challenge I had to set after winning the lottery with my ATC, "Carnival" as described in the last post. The titles are pretty self evident so I will leave you with the images


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


More art as soon as I have settled back in and cut the lawn and cliped the hedges and..................

4 comments:

Jinny Holt said...

lol lol glad i aint a chap and have to use that loo..........

John Dyhouse said...

mmm... it is somewhat unusual!

MARGARET FIELD said...

John, i just love that photo of the girls in the gents. That pointing down and laughing, makes me laugh out loud. Must be very difficult to 'perform'

John Dyhouse said...

ha-ha-ha-haaaaa! Nuff said.

(Beethoven's 5th - if you are not into morse code)