Saturday 27 October 2007

Abstract exhibition canvasses

Alright I know I am milking this, but I thought that you might like the opportunity to see all my abstract 2007 exhibition canvasses in one place. You can find these in previous posts on this blog but I have just posted a video on You Tube, so I thought I it deserved to be included here as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKxLJ27D1v0

Please feel free to comment here or on You Tube if you are registered.

The story can be followed from completing my first canvasses, preparation prior to starting to paint, completion of the portfolio and the exhibition report.

I am unsure of wether I am really up to this, I enjoy it..... but am I imaginative (or original ??) enough to be doing abstract art. Must give this some thought before commiting to do the same again next year. Honest answers will be appreciated......

Cheers

No comments: